Breast Cancer Causes And Prevention, Breast Cancer Stages And Symptoms, Breast Cancer Treatment
Uncontrolled growth of cells in any part of the body is the major cause of cancer. These cells get divided according to the requirement of the body, but when it grows continuously it takes the form of cancer. Similarly, uncontrolled growth in breast cells is the main cause of breast cancer. Constant growth in cells collects and forms a lump, which is called a cancerous tumor. If breast cancer is detected in the first or second phase, it is possible to treat it at the right time. But getting to know about this also depends on your awareness. If you are aware of the level of cancer, then by identifying its symptoms, you can treat it at the right time. Today we will tell you about breast cancer through our blog.
Read this: Dengue: Know everything about dengue here.
What are the causes of breast cancer?
- Breast cancer can also cause breast cancer due to the consumption of birth control pills and hormonal disturbances.
- The probability of breast cancer increases after the first delivery of an aged woman.
- The probability of getting breast cancer increases after the age of 40.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
- Bone pain.
- Breast or nipple pain
- Breast swelling
- Lump in the breast near the nipple or anywhere.
- Change in breast size.
- A change in the thickness of the nipples.
- Bleeding from the nipples.
- Redness of breast or nipple
What are the measures to prevent breast cancer?
- Avoid excessive consumption of red meat
- Avoid the effects of the sun’s strong rays
- Do not smoke in large quantities and consume drugs.
- Do not take excessive salt
- Seek medical attention before taking continuous birth control pills.
- Do exercises and yoga regularly.
- Women should check their breasts every month to see if there are any lumps in it.
- Mammography should be done once at the age of 40 and again every two years so that breast cancer can be detected in the initial stage itself.
- If a woman detects a lump or enlargement in the breast, consult a specialist immediately.