Cough and Cold Treatment, Cough and Cold Home Remedies, Cough and Cold Symptoms
Cough and cold is a problem that comes with every changing season. Cough can be caused by bacterial or viral infection, allergy, sinus infection or cold, but in our country people do not go to doctors for every problem. Many such remedies are hidden in our kitchen, due to which minor diseases like cough and cold get revived.
Colds in winter are the most common disease affecting people all over the world. There are more than 100 viruses, which can be responsible for this and it spreads very easily. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to avoid the infection of viruses that spread colds. After reaching the body, these viruses start increasing in number, due to which these symptoms start to appear. Today, we will tell you the home remedies for cough and cold through our blog.
Symptoms of cough and cold
- Watery eyes
- Sore throat
- Feeling fever
- running nose
Easy home remedies to cure cough and cold
- Brandy is already known for body warming. Mixing honey with this will greatly affect the cold.
- Boil the seeds of flaxseed until it becomes thick and add lemon juice and honey to it and consume it. Cold and cough will provide relief.
- Garlic is very helpful in fighting cough and cold. Garlic contains a chemical called allicin which is endemic, antiviral and anti-fungal. Roast five buds of garlic in ghee. Doing this a couple of times gives relief from a cold. Garlic rapidly removes the cold infection.
- Turmeric milk is very beneficial in colds because turmeric contains antioxidants that protect us from germs. Drinking this before going to bed at night helps in fast relief. Turmeric has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, which fight infections. Its anti-inflammatory properties provide relief in cold, cough.
- Drink as much hot water as possible. The accumulated phlegm in your throat will open and you will feel improved.
- Amla is rich in vitamin C which improves blood circulation and also contains anti-oxidants which increases your immunity.
- Gargling with a pinch of salt in warm water provides great relief during cough and cold. It provides relief to the throat and also provides relief from cough. This is also a very old formula.
- Add a pinch of cardamom and a few drops of lemon juice to half a teaspoon of honey. Drink this syrup 2 times a day. You will get a lot of relief from cough and cold.
- Applying some ginger and pippali Or long pepper powder in pomegranate juice provides relief from cough.
- Drink tea by adding ginger, basil, pepper to your tea. Consumption of these three elements gives great relief in cough and cold.
- Mix basil in ginger juice and consume it. Honey can also be added to it.