Navaratri Fast Food, Navaratri Fast Food Online, Navaratri Special Food
Navaratri has started from 29th September i.e. Sunday. The nine forms of the maa Goddess are worshiped in Navaratri. They are worshiped in many ways to please the mother. On this Navaratri festival, many people install an Kalash in the house and keep a fast. In Navaratri, most people worship maa Durga by fasting for nine days. However, during fasting, you have to take special care of the food. There are some things that are not eaten during the fast. Let’s know what to eat and what not to eat during the fast.
What to eat during the Navaratri fast
- During the Navaratri fasting, only fruits should be eaten. Let me tell you that Kuttu, Singhade, Samag, Rajgira, Sabudana etc. are fruits. You can use Kuttu, Singhade and Rajgira as flour. Kheer and dhokla can also be made. On the other hand, sabudana papad, kheer, khichdi and vada can also be eaten.
- Cumin and cumin powder, black pepper and its powder, green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, dried pomegranate seeds, tamarind and nutmeg can be used as spices during Navaratri fasting.
- People consume vegetarian diet more in Navaratri. In this, you can eat sweet potato, potato, taro, kachlu, spinach, zucchini, ghee, cucumber, carrot. During Navaratri fasting, eat your food by making it in desi ghee and almond oil. You can also eat oil-free food.
- Consumption of fruits during Navaratri fasting reduces the deficiency of nutritious elements in the body. Fruits like papaya, apple, pear and pomegranate must be eaten. The body gets energy by consuming these fruits.
What not to eat during the Navaratri fast
- Avoid eating non-vegetarian food in the fast of Navaratri. If possible, do not use onion and garlic.
- Turmeric, asafetida, mustard oil, fenugreek seeds, garam masala and coriander powder are not used during Navaratri fast. Eat only rock salt.
- Do not cook in refined oil or soyabean oil during the Navaratri fast.
- Avoid using pulse, rice, flour, cornflour, whole wheat, rava and maida.